Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 4 - The Mall


Today was our first time in public with the dogs. The trainer said we did not need to bring the kids since he just wanted the parents to get their feet wet with public access. We opted to leave Danny behind, especially when we found out we were meeting at the food court/play area! Kenny and mom braved the elements. I was a nervous wreck. The same feeling when I take Danny somewhere not knowing how he'll behave and if I'll be able to handle him if he doesn't. We had to wait right in the food area because most of us arrived before the trainers. We thought perhaps this was a pop quiz! All the dogs were so good. Kermit was a dream. He acted as if he had been shopping all his life! Kenny and I tried to get his picture in front of Victoria's Secret but he was too pooped to even care! I can't wait for Kermit to bring his boy to the mall. I get choked up just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment