Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 1 - Meeting Kermit



What a handsome and lovable dog he is! And does he ever love balls! On our lunchbreak we ended up stopping to buy 2 balls because he was stealing other dog's who's families had brought ones to our 1st day. He's went through 2 and I guess we will be buying balls by the case! We forgot to grab a Kong or Nylabone before we left and so he's using balls instead. He's probably still pretty anxious with his new family and home (little does he know his home will change yet again!). He's so wonderful and perfect for Danny and our family.

3 comments:

  1. OK Stop it! I am over here crying my eyes out. I am so happy for all of you and I can already see what a huge difference Kermie is going to make,. He's already knows snoodleing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you! Day 1 is completely overwhelming. We can't wait to meet Kermit when you are back in St. Louis. Monroe has made such a huge difference in our lives and we know Kermit will do the same for yours.
    The Delaney Family
    Darrell, Michelle, Alicia,
    Ryan and Monroe ("the rescue puppy")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are there and class is underway. I'm also glad to hear Jeremy found you a ball crazy dog, those dogs seem to alert to seizure pretty well. I love all the pictures, and that is on BIG dog.

    ReplyDelete